Here at Mission Animal & Bird Hospital, we provide complete medical, surgical, and dental services to our patients.
Whether you’re just starting out with a new four-legged or feathered family member, or you’re helping a much-loved member of your family grow old with you, we offer services to fit every stage of your pet’s life and needs.
Unlike many veterinary offices, we offer these services for your more exotic family members as well as dogs and cats – reptiles, birds, and your small companions such as rabbits, ferrets, and rats.
- Open seven days a week, including early morning drop-off and evening hours
- Affordable spay and neuter services
- Low-cost vaccination clinic
- Microchip pet identification
- Surgical services from wound repair to orthopedic surgery
- Dentistry and teeth cleaning
- Internal imaging – from digital radiology (X-rays) to ultrasound and endoscopy
- Cardiology (caring for your pet’s heart)
- Dermatology (for allergies, rashes, and other skin conditions)
- Endocrinology (hormone therapy)
- Eye care
- Oncology (cancer care)
- Nutritional counseling and support
- Pain management
- Geriatric services (for your older pet)
- Grooming services and flea control
- Beak, claw, and wing clipping
- Hospitalization for specialized on-site care
You can take a virtual tour of our offices by clicking here – or stop by anytime and we’ll be delighted to give you an in-person guided tour! We’ve had human doctors tell us the facility is nicer than many medical hospitals. While we can’t speak to that – we’re very proud of our beautiful, custom-designed space!
Explore our full range of medical and surgical services: